I Have a Headache
9/13/07 – Downloaded a new toy yesterday, the MSR Group Shot tool so I can start creating clones. Played a bit with it tonight. This is not what I intended. New technology, learning curve.
I had a headache most of the day, so while working on the previous version of this (different headshots, even more off center), I realized…in an abstract kind of way…this is how I felt. This is the result once I had an idea of what I wanted to do. Not perfect, but I still like it.
I’ll upload the reject in a week or 2. I like the abstract, especially in the visual medium, but it gives me a headache if there are too many in a row, and, after today, I’m so done with aching my head.
- centaurgirl likes this
- thatmword likes this
- digitaldiaryspeaks reblogged this from collectclassic
- collectclassic reblogged this from somethinggoodmaybe
- somethinggoodmaybe reblogged this from indianlifestyles
- indianlifestyles reblogged this from rebelsound
- rebelsound reblogged this from kingpin007
- kingpin007 reblogged this from l00king2wards
- l00king2wards reblogged this from sociaalanxiety
- sociaalanxiety reblogged this from social-blog
- jackutter reblogged this from mcr-religion
- mcr-religion reblogged this from dr3aming-digital
- wacky-thoughts reblogged this from unusuallytypical
- unusuallytypical reblogged this from socialabc
- crystal-wisdoms reblogged this from weavingserenity
- weavingserenity reblogged this from dr3aming-digital
- dr3aming-digital posted this